11 Mar 2012

The Rose D'or Deva Doll

This is the 1st time I am holding a Deva doll in my hands, it is just unbelievable, she have the most desire feature and body with the greatest posability compare to other dolls I had before, well what could I say? She is just fabulous! I have been commissioned to create a whole new look for this Deva doll, including a new face up, hair style and of course not forgetting a NiGel.ChiA couture outfit for her. This transformation took me a few months to complete, due to my heavy schedule of school as well as my other commissions. Anyway, I really enjoy working on her and the sad thing is that I am going to say good bye to her very soon. Her face has been refined, with higher cheek bone, sharper jaw line, some nose and lips job too. I have given her green eyes, with smoky eyes and extra long eyelashes. Tibet Mohair is always my choice for the hair. Raw umber colour hair matches her slightly tan skin tone the best. Beside the face up, her whole body is fully blushed too, with manicure and pedicure. The dress is inspired by the flora, the golden rose particularly which shows in the flower pleated detail on the skirt. As usual, I always fascinated with huge volume dress to create the dramatic look, so with this dress! The doll would not be completed without a pair of heels. The molding of the high heels base took me around 1 week, and it was sent for resin casting. The heels look great after painted and some detail design. So, without further ado, I will like to present NiGel.ChiA 1st OOAK Deva Doll, The Rose D'or.





2 comments:

  1. My favourite doll;)
    Amazing eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! She's amazing! Are you looking for to buy another one?

    ReplyDelete